Endomethasone Powder (14g)
Endomethasone from Septodont is a zinc-oxide eugenol based endodontic cement for permanent root canal sealing.
The improved formulation is safe and easy to use, has long-term efficacy and is non-resorbable.
- Perfectly tolerated by the periapical tissues.
- Non absorbable once hardened.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Activity lasts for several hours after being placed in the canal.
- Excellent radiopacity.
- Easy to insert in the canal and it copes with disinfecting the lateral fibres and residual roots – a notoriously difficult area to treat.
- Resists residual shrinkage.