Composite finishing system Praxis
Composite finishing system
Praxis is a pop-on mandrel system indicated for a complete sequence of polishing.
The Composite finishing system Praxis system for composite restoration finishing and polishing is composed of abrasive discs and a pressure mandrel that provides agility at side inversions, as well as for disc replacements. They are offered in 3/8” and 1/2” diameters in four grits, identified by colors.
Features and Benefits
– Metallic core for an easy fit on the mandrel
– Enables the fast inversion of the abrasive surface to mesial and distal positions
– Ultra-fine and very flexible discs
– Four grits codified by colors: Coarse (burgundy), Medium (pink), Fine (light pink) e Extrafine (white)
– Available in ½” and 3/8” sizes
– Praxis Mandrel required